Yellowstone’s Treasure Cabins is part of a property hosting 7 cozy and unique cabins with private entrances. Opened in December 2018, cabins have all essentials for comfort staying. The property is pet free and smoke free.
Cabins are located within 2 minutes driving from North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park in small town of Gardiner, in state of Montana.
Several restaurants, bars, post office, bank and various activities are located within walking distance.
Cabins are also surrounded by wild life with frequent visits from dear and elk in the yard.
The accommodations offer studio, one and two bedrooms cabins with small but fully equipped kitchen. Heating and air conditioning provides year round comfort.
Cabin 1 – one bedroom cabin with max occupancy 4 people.
Cabin 2 – one bedroom cabin with max occupancy 4 people.
Cabin 3 – one bedroom cabin with max occupancy 2 people.
Cabin 4 – two bedroom cabin with max occupancy 5 people.
Cabin 5 – studio bedroom cabin with max occupancy 2 people.
Cabin 6 – one bedroom cabin with max occupancy 4 people.
Cabin 7 – two bedroom cabin with max occupancy 8 people.
There is common deck and grill facilities for relaxation at the property.
There is free assigned parking at the property.
Pets and parties are prohibited inside the cabin.
Perfect location for exploring surrounded areas.
- 2 min drive to North Entrance of Yellowstone Park
- 10 min drive to Boiling River.
- 10 min drive to Yellowstone Hot Springs in Corwin Springs
- 30 min drive to Chico Hot Springs.
- 50 min drive to Pine Creek Falls.
- 50 min drive to Livingstone.
- 1 h 20 min drive to Bozeman/ Bozeman airport.
- 3.5 h drive to Teton National Park.
- Nearby activities include hiking, rafting, kayaking, fly fishing, hunting, zip lining, horseback riding, biking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and more.
Cabins are very easy to access. They are visible from Scott Street, main road in Gardiner. It is located right across the street from Gardiner Market, only one grocery store in town. Keyless entry, door code will be sent one day before your check in date along with check-in & checkout details.
There is no public transportation available.
It is a great idea to rent a car so you can move around comfortably.
Bozeman airport is the closest airport, which is 1h 20 min drive from the cabin.
- 97% refund will be issued 1 month or more before your check in date. There is 3% processing fee for cancelation. No refund < 1 month before check in date.
- Please give us a call to proceed cancellation +1 (406) 595-7954.