Yellowstone’s Treasure Cabin #5 is studio cabin + one full bathroom. It has attached deck with patio furniture.
It is part of property hosting 7 cozy and unique cabins.
Cabin is conveniently located within 2 minutes driving from Yellowstone’s North Entrance in Gardiner, Montana. Across the road from the cabin there is Gardiner Market, only one grocery store in town.
Winter rates (Nov – Apr): $90 -120
Summer rates (May – Oct): $170 -250
Taxes: 12% (MT Lodging Facility Use Tax 4%, MT Lodging Facility Sales Tax 4%, Gardiner Resort Tax 4%)
Cleaning Fee: $60
Main features of Yellowstone’s Treasure Cabin #5:
• Studio cabin + one full bathroom
• Occupancy up to 2 people including children
• One queen bed
• Living area has 2 seater sofa, TV, bar table with 2 chairs, wardrobe
• TV has ROKU streaming / NO cable TV
• Window a/c and baseboard heater
• Bathroom has toilet and shower
• Little private deck with 2 patio chairs and table
• Located in heart of Gardiner
• Walking distance to restaurants, shops and grocery
• Cotton towels, cotton linens, blanket, pillows are provided
• Fully stocked little kitchen with all cooking basics
• Shampoo and shower gel is in dispenser in shower
• Hair dryer, steamer for clothes
• Bear spray is provided during stay
• Coffee, tea, salt & pepper are provided
• Common deck & common grill at the property
• NO fire pit at the property
• NO washer/dryer at cabin or on the site (nearest laundry facilities 2 min driving from cabin).Cabin #4 and #7 has private washer/dryer.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Free designated parking #5
• No smoking any substances inside the cabin
• No parties
• Pet free property
Check in time 3 pm;
Check out time 10 am.
Cabin has TV, dining bar table with 2 bar chairs, 2-seater sofa, a well-stocked kitchen, one queen size bed and bathroom with toilet and shower.
Comfortably furnished with one queen size bed gives sleeping up to 2 people. Extra blanket, pillows, linens are provided.
Guests will find a private bathroom with shower and hot water all year round. Shampoo, shower gel can be found in dispenser in the shower. We provide linens, big towels, hand & face towels, wash cloth and make up towel, hairdryer. Clothes steamer and bear spray is provided too.
Kitchen includes induction cooktop, microwave, fridge, rice cooker, toaster, toaster oven, coffee machine, kettle, blender, small waffle maker, grater, pans, plates and cups, glasses, utensils, ice cream scoop, can opener, silverware, trash bin, kitchen towel, paper towel, dish soap, dish brushes.
Coffee & tea are complimentary.
There is free assigned parking at the property. There is one parking lot per cabin.
Heating and air conditioning provides year round comfort.
95% refund > 45 days before your check in date. 5% will be charged from amount you paid for cancellation processing fee.
50% refund > 15 days before your check in date.
No refund < 15 days before your check in date.
Please send cancellation request to email@example.com.
Alteration of reservation
There is fee of $50 for alteration of reservation dates. Alteration can be done 15 days or more prior to check in date.
Please send alteration request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Studio cabin with full bathroom
- One queen bed
- Private deck with patio furniture
- Well-stocked kitchen
- Occupancy up to 2 people
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Dinning bar table with two bar stools
- Shampoo & Shower gel
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Heaters & Air conditioners
- Free assigned parking
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi (100+ Mbps)
- Grill facilities at the property
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- Bear spray provided
- Linens and towers are provided
Pets, parties and smoking any substances are prohibited inside the cabin. We appreciate your adherence of this rule and understanding that breaking it will result in guests being charged $500 cleaning fee.